AuditSoft and SALUS have come together in a powerful partnership to revolutionize safety and compliance auditing. AuditSoft captures all audit tasks in a single, easy-to-navigate workflow and is aligned with industry best practices. Their audit tool is designed to automate the activities that consume time and are vulnerable to errors. Each year, AuditSoft’s award-winning auditing and data analytics software is used to conduct thousands of audits in high-risk industries across Canada. In partnership with AuditSoft, we have successfully integrated our safety management system with AuditSoft’s auditing software, resulting in a seamless, user-friendly, and better audit experience.
Auditing with AuditSoft:
- Identify gaps in OHS management systems
- Significantly reduce your auditing time
- Ensure inter-auditor consistency with credible and reproducible audit results
- Unlock data-driven decision-making and continuous improvement
The Alberta Association for Safety Partnerships (AASP), is an approved Health and Safety Association by the Alberta Government and committed to promoting health and safety in workplaces with practical approaches. Proud to be the second largest issuer of Certificates of Recognition (COR and SECOR) in Alberta, thanks to member’s support. Since our establishment in 1999, AASP has become the leading Certifying Partner of choice and Health and Safety Association in Alberta, Canada. Our team is dedicated to innovating and enhancing the value of our services to ensure safe and thriving workplaces. AASP has since its inception pioneered, developed, and been the early adopter of technical solutions that improve efficiency and reduce cost.
AASP can help you with:
- Lowering your WCB costs by achieving your Certificate of Recognition (COR) or Small Employer Certificate of Recognition (SECOR).
- Coordinating auditing services and training to help assess and execute your health and safety program.
- Providing the highest quality COR/ SECOR safety course catalog including infographics, and posters.